Thursday, February 25, 2010



I spend way too much time at Lee's, but I can't help it; this place is like home.

I'm so inspired right now by the people who work for Invisible Children. They're so passionate about what they do and it's making me think that possibly I want to do that as well. Communications major? Work for a non-profit? Help change the world?
Maybe.
The Invisible Children screening was so successful. I'm so happy I was part of it.
Comfort was precious and possibly the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Norman was so sweet. It was amazing to hear their side of the story from a Ugandan point of view. I want to go. I will go. August 2010.
Bring it.

Last night one of my best friends received a ring for her left ring finger. It was the best, most emotional proposal I've ever seen. I'm so happy for Brooke and Brandon.

Life is pleasant today.

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment