Monday, February 15, 2010

Just so you know...

I did not dye my hair blonde. IF I was brave enough to, it would have turned out a weird brassy orangey blonde colour and who wants that? Not me. However I did get a brighter red put on it and got a much needed hair cut. I like. I'm not quite daring enough to go blonde yet. Aside from the hair, this weekend was rather wonderful.

On Thursday night, the South Mississippi weather decided to give us a snowy surprise and we woke up to a winter wonderland. It was beautiful. I usually hate snow but this day was
different.
Downtown was beautiful and we went out to play.

Adam owned Jennifer in a pretty epic snowball fight.

Paha.

I love the snow.


Nothing like hot coffee on a cold day.

Overall, our snow day was wonderful.

I wish everyday was this wonderful. I think I need more play dates like this. You should try it too.

-Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment