Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm too excited for words right now

Tomorrow is my counties annual Okatoma Festival!
Yummy crawfish bread, beautiful crafts, and live entertainment.
Mmmm, best thing ever.

This year I am exceptionally excited because
1) My mom and I are running in the 5k fun run!
2) I crave crawfish bread year round3) It's the perfect time to get a hint of color (believe me, I need it)
4) One of my very best friends is selling all kinds of fun crafts!

She makes and sells some of the cutest hair accessories, baby mobiles, baby shoes, and an array of owl inspired goodies.
Take a sneak peak for yourself.


Tonight the Invisible Children Roadies are back in town!
It's exciting to see each and every one of them again.

I hope your night is wonderful

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment