Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bittersweet Thursday

Today marks my (almost) last day of school at Jones Junior College. Tomorrow I have only two classes and I will be done with JC and will officially be an alumni of the college. I feel old and I'm only 20!

Jones has been an incredible school to me and I have so many memories that have formed on that tiny campus. I will never forget my time there. I met my wonderful boyfriend, my best friends Brooke and Jennifer, and formed many many more friendships while I was a student there.

As cheesy as it sounds, I will always be a bobcat.
Let's go down memory lane, shall we?

50s party
50's party.

Touch of Gold
Touch of Gold dance team ruled my life freshman year.
I loved every minute of it.

Fall Freeze
Fall Freeze week!

beach
random beach road trips.

twin
playing music with my twin.

dance friends
Dance friends.

white trash bash
2nd annual White Trash bash.

bonfire fun
bon fires by the lake.

football
foot ball games.

You've been good to me JC.

love always, Gabby

1 comment:

  1. oh, this post makes me sad too, Gabby. I will always have a sweet spot for JC...there really is no other place like it :)

    ReplyDelete