Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Bicycle Project

I've been on a search for a bicycle, not just any bike, but the most perfect bike ever that was made just for me. It's a very hard decision for someone who is as indecisive as I am. My search has finally come to an end. A good friend of ours, Chad, told us that his dad had an old bike so the boys went to pick it up and found it to be beyond repair. I kept asking Patrick if we could fix it up because it is my perfect size. After months of searching for a bike and asking Patrick about the old Phoenix, he finally starts tearing it apart to repair it. I have the swellest boy ever.

Bike
The orange beauty on top is mine.
Bike

Bike

She's going to take lots of work, but it will be so worth it. I'm even getting to help with repairs and get to pick out exactly what color I want it, I'm thinking a mint green with brown handlebar tap and a brown saddle. I've found my perfect bike.

I'll keep you updated with our progress! Last night we polished all the components to the point that I had no skin left on my hands (maybe I exaggerated), but she's looking great already.

Ready to go bike riding,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment