Monday, November 22, 2010

My Christmas List

The fall weather can't decide if it wants to make its home in South Mississippi. Today it reached 82 degrees, and I definitely wore a tank top. I do love this weather because there is no need for jackets and scarves to protect the cute outfit underneath from the cold winter chill. I do love snuggling up though.
I'm so indecisive.

I'm not indecisive, however, when it comes to choosing what fashions I'll be sporting for the new season. I can't wait to start Christmas shopping; not just for myself, but also for the sweet friends and family that are in my life.

Just in case you're wondering though, here's my Christmas list.

1. Lots of grey. For some reason I'm stuck on this color. I love basic colors, it just allows for you to be creative with fun, colorful shoes, scarves, jewelry, hats, etc.

2. I'm crossing my fingers that someone will buy me these beautiful Steve Madden boots.
(I wear a size 8.5; wink, wink)

3. My mom thinks I'm crazy, but I've been on this kick to learn to play the ukulele. I play guitar, so it can't be that hard. Right? That's what I thought.

4. Books galore. I don't care what it is, I'll read it. A Books-A-Million gift card would be superb.

5. I hope to get lucky with a new handbag this year. Last year I scored a flawless Chloe bag for only $150. I'm thankful that Hudsons exist in this part of the south. I'm hoping this year I will find a Louis or a Chanel or a Marc Jacobs. I'm really not picky.
I'll throw this in there too. You can never have too much perfume.


In other news, I'm so thankful this thanksgiving.
I'm thankful for my huge, wonderful family
my loving friends
my opportunity to go to school for free
my church
life in general
and all the new people I encounter every day.


What are you thankful for?

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment