Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm a girl. I love love. You know, the kind that is pure, real and unmistakable between two people. Which means I also love weddings complete with intricate, well though out details.

For the past three weekends I've been busy photographing and attending weddings. I really don't mind, though. Like I said, I am a girl.

This past weekend two friends of mine exchanged vows in the sweetest ceremony I've ever been to. Their story is beautiful. They were each others first relationship, and their love for the Lord is unmistakable. The moment Rebecca walked down the aisle and I saw Caleb's expression I wanted to cry for there was so much love in the room.



The best part of this wedding though was the reunion of friendships old and new. After junior college we all went our separate ways and don't see each other as often as we please. We laughed at newly discovered inside jokes, ate too much good wedding food (hello, ice cream bar) and caught up on each others life.




Au revoir, Houstons.

No comments:

Post a Comment