Monday, January 16, 2012

Sandy Eggo

I'm back in sunny San Diego. "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." Truly.
I feel that when people take risk, live up to the lives that they were planned to live and follow their hearts that they are truly happy human beings. This is me. This is my life right now.

I failed miserably blogging last semester, and I hope to make up for that in the months to come. This is such a priceless experience and I want to remember every single waking moment. I want to have every thought and memory written out to be remembered forever.

I'm living in a house with 67 people. Yes, again. I have four teammates who are so perfect for me that it's scary: Madeline, Kristin, Bryan and our Ugandan teammate will be joining us in a few short weeks. I'll be traveling to the Tri-State region (New York, Delaware, Connecticut and New Jersey) to share the story of the longest running conflict in Central Africa. I'll be living in a van with my four other teammates for 11 weeks. Crazy? Yes. Driven? Yes. Determined? Absolutely.

This is the year that Joseph Kony is brought to justice. I can feel it in my bones. Stop at nothing.

Kony 2012 Teaser from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.



P.S. Want to book a screening? Click here. We'd love to screen to your community, school or place of worship. Join the movement.

P.P.S. I'll be updating pretty frequently. Since I'll be in New York, expect Gossip Girl posts for all you GG fans out there. Also, I may include some "What I Wore" posts, and, obviously, posting about Invisible Children and my adventures the majority of the time. Sit back, relax and happy reading. This is going to be an amazing journey.

P.P.P.S. I can't wait for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment