Wednesday, February 3, 2010

eeeeepppp...

School is stressful and it really shouldn't be, the classes I've taken over the course of two years won't even transfer to NYU. I should just drop out and work at my cool coffee shop job full time and make lots of crafty things and FINALLY get my store up. Possibility? Doubtful. I'm honestly just ready for this semester to be over with, I've never been one for the school house.

Last night in the process of studying, I poked my self in the eye with the corner of my paper. It still hurts, and I'm starting to think I might have pink eye. I should probably be studying for Sociology, but the problem is that I don't know where to start. I'm not a fan of kindercollege, lame.

On the bright side, I have wonderful friends, a fantastic boyfriend, a beautiful family, and a blessing of a job. So why should I let the stress from school bring me down? I shouldn't.

"God, hear my cry; pay attention to my prayer. I call to you from the ends of the earth when my heart is without strength. Lead me to a rock that is high above me, for you have a been a refuge for me, a strong tower in the face of the enemy."

I hope you have a wonderful day.


Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment