Tuesday, February 2, 2010

weekend recap

Hi! I've been so busy with school, work, and other fun activities (not) that I haven't had time to blog. I had a fab weekend and I hope yours was just as wonderful.

Friday night I hung out at Sir Little's apartment with the usual group of friends. We cooked breakfast for dinner, I studied for philosophy (I'm so studious), and Patrick and I watched Walk Hard. I had never seen it before and I'm not too into dumb comedy, but I really enjoyed it.

Saturday my sister was in a pageant. It was a girl's senior project and it was for Make A Wish Foundation, such a great cause. They had a little girl there who had leukemia and her wish was to ride in a limo and be a princess for a day. They definitely made her wish come true and caused a weep fest in the audience. It was beautiful. My sister was beautiful as well, I was very proud of her. She won Most Beautiful, Photogenic, Best Dressed, Prettiest Smile, and Best Hair. Most people think pageants are degrading, but growing up in the pageant world I have a different view and I was very excited for my sister.

Look at how beautiful she is.


I was a very proud sister. I was most proud about the fact that she won Most Photogenic, but just because I was the photographer who took the pictures. So lovely.


After the pageant, we had a wonderful family get together at my Nana's house. P.S. My Nana has a business all of her own, she is the No Dig Purse lady and I urge each of you to check it out. Anyways, the whole family was there, except for Joseph, Kimmie, and baby Blue, and we had a splendid time. We have a beautiful family.


I need to get inspired real soon and work on some things. I bought some beautiful fabric the other day and hope to get some skirts and things on the etsy page soon. I have a Western Civ test tomorrow and a Sociology test Thursday plus I work so it won't be anytime soon but hopefully sooner than later.

Have a lovely Tuesday evening!

xoxo,

Gabby










No comments:

Post a Comment