Monday, April 26, 2010

So much to say

My sister's birthday was yesterday and she turned a whopping age of 12.
She's probably the coolest, most stylish 12 year old around. Seriously.
Happy Birthday little sister!

This week has gone by so terribly fast and I've been swamped in school work!
But I made time for a little fun on Tuesday!
Sir, Scott, and I all went to The Thirsty Hippo in downtown Hattiesburg to see Local Natives.
It was well worth the dancing drunk girls, no sleep, and cold night air.

Local Natives is possibly one of my favorite bands at the moment and they proved to me even more WHY I like them so.
It was spectacular and I simply cannot wait to see them again.

Summer is just around the corner, 2 weeks for me, and I can't wait for camping days, crafting with my boyfriend, and LAS VEGAS.
My parents, sister, and I are taking a trip to Las Vegas in July.
I've never been before, but I am sure it will be so much fun!
Hopefully we can squeeze in a road trip to Cali!

This Thursday has been good to me.
Lunch at PDI's with my boyfriend.
A on my Biology exam.
and to top off my day, a red velvet cake snow cone.
nomnomnom.

The Lord is good and I hope your day is wonderful as well.

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment