Friday, July 9, 2010

I start school in 40 days which doesn't leave much time for much else since I'm working a lot this Summer. I think a "Summer List" is appropriate to make so I can at least have some organization for the remainder of my break. School time always catches me by surprise and in 40 days I will be back to writing papers, studying, and taking tests. Yuck.
I'm on to you Summer break.

-read as many books as possible (I need a reading list)
-go camping
-canoeing/kayaking
-finally make that journal that's been sitting on my desk for a month
-thrift/make some nifty clothes for the new school year
-GO TO ONE CONCERT
(every concert I've planned to go to has failed)
-start running again

I can't believe I'm going to be a Junior in college.

xoxo, Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment