Friday, November 19, 2010

My very best friends and I did a vintage inspired photoshoot a few weeks ago, but since I'm not pro member of Flickr I am unable to upload photos. No worries though, they're well worth the wait. Next month I will bombard you with awesome pictures of my two best friends.
Get excited.

I do have the very best friends imaginable.
Last night I had a girls night with two girls I haven't seen in what feels like years.
Andrea and Britney are my best friends forever. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
(I mean, it's okay for a girl to have 4 best friends)
They're the kind of friends that you could go years without talking to and the moment you meet again it's like there was never any distance.
Those are the best friends, hands down.
I'm lucky to have so many wonderful friends.

To the spa
Andrea and Britney

This one's for the paper
Andrea and I in Italy.
That's a whole different blog post in itself.

twin

Graduates 2010

I'm blessed to have so many lovely ladies in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment