Thursday, January 27, 2011

I refuse to let the enemy take control of my joy.

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING shall hurt you." Luke 10:19

"For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh
but have divine power to destroy strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:4

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment