Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm the most indecisive person on the planet. No seriously, at restaurants I panic and blurt out an order because I can never decide. Now put yourself in my shoes and try to decide what college to go to, you know, the decision that basically paves "the way" for your future. The very important decision right behind marriage and kids. I freaked, lost all confidence and settled for the university down the street. I sometimes struggle with the fact that I could have gone anywhere I wanted, and I stayed in Mississippi. The funny thing is that even through all my indecision, stress and second guesses THIS was the Lord's plan. The Lord knows what He's doing and I'm completely clueless.

My prayer is that I will learn to trust. Trust that the Lord will lead my steps as I make my way through these last few semesters of college. That I will have faith He will cover me with comfort and peace when I hit a bump in the road. I desire the Lord's will in my life. I want to live a life of grace.

When I thought I had my life mapped out, the Lord rocked my world.
I've been humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment