Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My life as of now

I'm currently sitting in the lounge area of my new home in San Diego overwhelmed with emotion. My fear of failure keeps trying to creep into my life and the water works are about to burst forth.
It's only week one of my new life adventure.

I keep forgetting the sole purpose of why I'm sitting here right now. If I wasn't strong enough to do this, I wouldn't be here. I can do all things through Christ. The war in Central East Africa is a million times bigger than my hate for studying and fear of public speaking.
This is not about me.

Other than my minute problems. I'm honestly the happiest I've been in 3 years. I'm working towards something I believe in, something that isn't self centered. I'm living with the 60+ most beautiful individuals I've ever come into contact with which is an adventure in itself.

My roommate Katie and I were discussing earlier about how much our lives have changed since we listened to the Lord and stepped out on faith. This is a time in my life I'll never forget and a major part of my "story."

I can't wait to see what happens next.
"Jump first, fear later and never quit."

No comments:

Post a Comment