Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anonymous Extroadinaire

KONY 2012 is blowing up. A small part of me is frustrated because I've been sharing this story with people for years and they are just now understanding. One of the cool things though that I have to remember is that there were people before me. People who lived in a van, traveled the country and shared the story of the child soldier conflict in Central Africa. This is Invisible Children's 13th tour, I happen to be on this tour and this campaign happens to be receiving so much publicity. Other people paved the way for this tour and I'm honestly walking in their footsteps, living out their legacy. We are anonymous extroadinaires, and so are you. I wouldn't want it any other way.

If you want to know what all the hype is about check out www.kony2012.com
Don't study history, make it. People are talking, the world is listening. Don't miss your invitation to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment