Sunday, April 11, 2010

hello beautiful sunday

I have had a wonderful Sunday and I hope you have too!

Patrick and I went to Agape today where he played guitar for Kevin for worship, and I have to say that worship was beautiful today. After church, I went to my nana's house for a wonderful lunch of pork chops, broccoli casserole, baked beans, gumbo, and my nana's famous chocolate cake. Mmmm. I hate when she bakes it, it's honestly irresistible.

I've spent most of the day catching up on American Idol and after much contemplation and procrastination, I have decided to not drop my American Lit class and write my literary analysis on Benjamin Franklin. I've never been one for papers.

As of right now, I am, still, quite obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson's cd Everybody. It's some of the most beautiful music I've heard in a while and the cd constantly repeats itself in my car.

Speaking of Ingrid, check out this beautiful dance to my favorite Ingrid song, The Chain.


For the rest of the day, I plan on going for a nice run, reading some more of The Last Song, and hopefully spending some time with Patrick.

and I may or may not be in love with Lacey Brown, I hate so bad she got voted off American Idol.


I hope you take advantage of this beautiful Sunday afternoon! It's practically perfect.

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment