Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

2010 was such a wonderful year for me, full of changes and new friendships. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.

In January, Patrick and I went to Nashville to see my dad. It's an annual birthday trip for me and we always enjoy hanging out with my dad, step mom and little sister. We even bought some really expensive raw denim jeans from Imogene+Willie's. I can't wait to get more.
January

In February we had a legit snow day in our little Laurel town, our very best friends became engaged and the Invisible Children roadies visited our junior college.
February
February
February

In March Patrick and I took Brooke to the airport in New Orleans so she could go see her honey in Pennsylvania. Running on two hours of sleep, we drove two hours to NOLA in the wee hours of the morning. I don't think I've ever been so tired in my whole life, but we had a lot of fun exploring the city. We also went to see Ingrid Michaelson, which everyone needs to do in their lifetime. No I'm serious.
March
March
Ingrid Michaelson

In April Patrick and I helped his mom out at the Special Olympics. Patrick and his kid, Wes, had an awesome time. Wes was so precious and won first place in a few of the events. Also the Invisible Children roadies came back through and I was able to reunite with my sweet sister Shannon from New Zealand.
April
April
April

In May I graduated with an Associates degree, my sweet little cousin Bella was born and Brooke, Jen and I took a road trip to Birmingham for Brooke's 21st.
May
May
Almond Tea

In June downtown Laurel kicked off their Farmer's Market and Agape church started their downtown summer movies. They were both so much fun and blueberry lemonade will always remind me of summer 2010. Our church had their 2nd annual mud fest too!
Farmers Market
June
Downtown Movie Night
June

In July we celebrated Jennifer's birthday on the 4th! For 12 years my family has a week long family reunion at this peaceful lake in July. This past year it was so fun and relaxing. I can't wait until this year.
July
July
July

In August my very best friend became a Mrs!
August
August
(photos by lovely union)
Davis wedding

In September my family visited the beach for my cousin's wedding. It was such a relaxing, wonderful weekend break from school.
September
Family Photos003

In October Anchor&Sparrow participated in Loblolly festival and we had a very successful day! It was also Halloween. Patrick and I dressed up as Mr. & Mrs. Fox and saw Jonsi in Atlanta. Jonsi and Ingrid Michaelson, go see them.
October
October
October

In November we celebrated the very best Thanksgiving ever and had a best friends photo shoot.
November
November

In December it was, of course, Christmas and I moved into my very first apartment.
December
December

My year was fantastic and I hope yours was too. This year has already been good to me and I'm looking forward to what's to come. I've never been a fan of resolutions, but I actually have a few this year.
1) to live in grace, walk in grace, act with grace, speak with grace
2) to stop procrastinating and really get my business growing
3) to love unconditionally
4) to devote more time into friendships

I turned 21 yesterday! Wednesday my friends and I are going to the Keg and Barrel for food and drinks and I'll be sure to share pictures.

I hope you and yours have a very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment